Elder

Elder

Thursday, August 22, 2013



Well I'm just emailing you to let you know that I've arrived safely to my new area.  I will be serving in Slough in the Staines area if you still have the map of my mission you can see it on there.  It is a small city about 45 minutes outside of London.  It is very diverse and pretty cool town.  I will  be riding a bus to get everywhere so I'm pretty happy about that even though my feet already hurt.  I will be here for 3 months because training takes that long.  My companions name is Elder Anderson and he is from Kaysville, Utah.  He just got done with his training so has only been out about three months.  He is a cool kid and not really talkative but not afraid to talk either.
The next 3 months will be interesting.  Our flatt is the smallest one in the mission and it was a mess when I got there yesterday, but thanks to Mom and her making me clean all the time I had it look the best its ever been in a long time or so Elder Anderson says.

I didn't think I would miss the MTC, but I do it was like a second home.  I hope this place becomes my new home and fast. 

Well my P-days are on Monday now so I will write more then.  I sent a letter to you guys Wednesday so you will get it around Tuesday or Wednesday next week.  My SD card isn't taped to the page so be careful when opening it.  If you need to send me a package send it to my mission home address.  If you just want to send me a letter send it to my new address which is this.

Flatt 3
23 Upton Park
Slough
Berkshire
SL1 2DA U.K.

Hope to hear from you all on Monday! Love you guys!

Love,
Elder Wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment