Elder

Elder

Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 16, 2014

This is a email I received today from a member in his first area.  This sure makes Rox and I proud parents to know we raised such a great young man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Brother and Sister Wilson,

Your son Elder Wilson was working with me when he was serving in the Slough Ward and asked me to keep in contact with him through you.
I have been what would be termed "less active" for a number of years and Elder Wilson often came just when I needed him!
He is a very spiritual young man and is a really dedicated Missionary. He always bought the Spirit into my home and I always felt so much better after one of his visits so can you tell him from me that I appreciate all the effort he made because they did make a difference.
Also I got the note that he left me and tell him that I agree that there are some similarities about us in spite of a difference in age and gender. I finished re-reading the Book of Mormon as I said I would and have actually started it again.
Thank him for the picture of Christ that he left me which was very touching and I realise that everything he (Elder Wilson) said is true.
He is going to be a very good man. Congratulations to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment