Elder

Elder

Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2, 2014

Hello family! 

Well I don't really have anything to say about this week.  It started off super good and then was one of the toughest mentally I have had on my mission so far.  We worked so hard but nobody wanted to listen to us and we were just hated on.  It was really tough.  The good news is we will be having a baptism on the 14th and most likely one in July!  It is transfers week this week and not to much is happening in our district.  Our district leader is leaving and we are getting a new one.  I'm told that he is crazy and lots of fun so we shall see what happens.  I am also getting my fourth companion from Utah but he is a stud. He is basically like my stud of a cousin Tyler.  Only difference is he is a ginger:) He is a farm boy from Cache Valley who loves hunting, riding quads, and shooting things haha.  It is going to be a great transfer! Other then that nothing to exciting happen.  We had stake conference this weekend and there was a whole lot of people.  Our recent convert Kiyomars participated in it which was awesome! He is going to be a something great! I Hope all of you are doing super well and I LOVE YA TO SHREDZZ!!! 

Love,
Elder Wilson


P.S. just my Hungarian companion during comp study and us trying to catch the slugs in the flat! England is just great.  Also the blue things were given to us by Kiyomars when after a teach it was dumping rain haha. 


Collin's District







No comments:

Post a Comment