Elder

Elder

Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5, 2015

Hey family and friends! 

Well it finally happened!  I had my first baptism and it was on my birthday so that was pretty cool!  That isn't the important part though.  The important part is that someone has allowed the atonement of Jesus Christ to change there life!   It was so amazing to be apart of Kiyomars baptism and to have the honour of baptising him.  I even got it on the first try:) It was funny cause when I had said Amen he shouted AMEN! and then basically dived backwards it was pretty great.  The best part was how quiet he was in the changing room and how he looked at me and said I feel peaceful.  It was so amazing!  I just am on a high right now!  And just to add the greatest Portuguese lady that got baptized last week made me a cake for after the baptism! Everyone sang me happy birthday and it was a lot of fun! IT was probably the greatest birthday ever! The Lord truly has blessed me:) The next day was pretty great being able to be apart of his confirmation.  It was cool cause last night his sister fed us some Persian food and he had skyped his wife and she isn't a member yet (according to Kiyomars)  but she said that he looked and seemed different.  I thought that was pretty awesome! Amazing how this gospel can change us so much!  And then today since it was a bank holiday in England and I live right by the temple we got to go today!  It was super amazing and I just love the temple.  Can't wait to go whenever I want!  You people in Utah need to take advantage of it! And tomorrow we will be having zone conference which is epic! Going to kill it this transfer!  Can't wait for all the amazing miracles we are going to see for Miracle May!! Thank you all for everything and I hope that you have a great week! LOVE YA'LL TO SHREDZZ!!! 

Love,

Elder Wilson

 Collin and Kiyomar






After a hard day of service 
Said he needs to start swinging the bat and lift more to get his man hands back!


No comments:

Post a Comment