Elder

Elder

Monday, July 28, 2014

July 28, 2014

Heyo Family! 

Well this week has been pretty great.  We have YSA Family Home Evening on Monday which was loads of fun. Made me excited to be a YSA when I get home.  We have worked pretty hard this week and its been a lot of fun hot work. We taught a couple that were formers and they were super solid.  They really want to learn more and read the Book of Mormon.  So pray for them!  It is always amazing to me how the Lord knows when people will be prepared to accept the gospel.  I love the quote that says we see ourselves in yesterday and today and Heavenly Fathers sees us in forever.  So amazing to know that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us and that as long as we keep the commandments and follow the promptings of the Holy Spirit we can't be led astray.  The rest of the week was great.  Had a baptism on Saturday and it went well.  I had to conduct it which was my first time conducting anything but it was a lot of fun! The Isle of Wight is beautiful and just a crazy farming/jungle paradise.  It is still very hot but oh well.  I'm getting along with my companion really well.  He is a stud and so dang funny.  He also likes to work out and can run so dang fast.  He is really getting my fat bum into shape! I was also able to ride the Hovercraft for the first time which was pretty cool.  Just looks like a big boat with fans on the back but it flies over the water pretty fast.  Well my family I hope you are all doing so well and know that I pray for you and love you so much! Here is a scripture to help us remember that God really does love us and knows what is best for us! 

"Be still, and know that I am God."- Psalm 46:10

LOVE YA'LL TO SHREDZZ!!! 

Love,

Elder Wilson

Just a beach we were contacting by.  Hopefully its a good picture could really tell because of the sun


The island is suppose to be really haunted so they give haunted tours and this lady is literally right next to the flat.  I can lean out the window and look to the left to see here haha


Lady that got baptized on saturday. Pam!




Dad's Sidenote
As of tomorrow Collin there is a possibility that Collin will be home in one year.  This is based off transfer dates and sending missionaries home a week before Visa's expire.  Hard to believe his mission is half over.  He is turning into a spiritual giant!!  We are so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment