Elder

Elder

Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2, 2015

Fun fact missionaries make less than a dollar a day. I love living the poor man life.  

I don't have to much time this week so it will be a quick letter! Things were a bit slow this week, but some really good news. Manolito gets baptized this weekend! Will be the first baptism where I was there from beginning to end! Can't wait! Also two other people I found on the Isle of Wight may be getting baptized this coming weekend as well so that is epic news! Feels good to see and have success! Nothing really all that crazy happened this week. Like I said it was a pretty slow week and a rough one personally for me.  That is just how the work goes though! Just keep Manolito in your prayers that he won't smoke and will be ready for Saturday. Oh I guess I do have one funny story.  We had a dinner at Manolito's home Saturday night and Elder Gull and Graham were there and he said I decided I know who I want to baptize me.  He then says Elder Wilson and Thompson I love you guys so much, but I couldn't decided which one I wanted to baptize me so I chose Elder Graham. Everybody was like really? It was funny but really cool since Elder Graham has only been out 6 months and hasn't baptized anyone yet. And then he chose Elder Gull to confirm him and it will be the first person Elder Gull will have confirmed. So pretty funny and cool!  I will just be a good ole witness:) Just how I like it.  

Something that I learned this week is that God loves you no matter who you are or what you do. I think a mission teaches you that the most. All Heavenly Father asks is that you are on the path to perfection not to be perfect.  Even with sinners like me he just loves so much.  Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ live! I know that they do!   "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." (John 17:3).  

LOVE YOU ALL TO SHREDZZ!! 

Love,
Elder Wilson

Had some yummy squid last night for dinner! It was actually really good! The video wouldn't send of me eating it so sorry! 


No comments:

Post a Comment