Elder

Elder

Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015

Well nothing to exciting really happened this week. Had some awesome Dinners with some even more awesome families! Had the Smiths again who I just love so much! We have this epic voice mail which is just Elder Redd and I saying how awesome the person calling is and how sorry we are for missing it. So the Brother Smith left a similar one on our phone saying how awesome we were! So dang funny! We had a dinner with a really cool American family named the Tarrs who actually are going to America for holiday the same day I fly home haha! So that will be awesome if they are on the same plane.  Yesterday we had a combined ward conference because they were moving the boundary lines for the Kingston and Addlestone wards.  We get about 5 more families which are mostly American plus President and Sister Millar are now in our ward haha.  It is cool because one of the families moving in lived in Sunstone which is the neighborhood right across from Herriman High and the dad was actually my friend Brett Wilson's young men president! So that was epic! Our Bishop also got released and we got the Kingston bishop who is American and awesome! He has a lot of great plans to help the work progress in the ward which we are excited about! It was funny because everyone was all shocked from the change and they asked me what I thought and I just said I have lived in my home for 15 years and been in about 3 different stakes and 5 wards and was always put into the new ward being created. They looked at me like I was some kind of alien haha. IT WAS AWESOME! Other then that my week was great! Did get some bad news from President Millar about my dad and his cancer so if you can all keep him in your prayers that would be awesome! 

One thing I learned this week is to only worry about the things you can control. And you know what the number one thing you can control is? YOUR ATTITUDE! Life likes to throw us curveballs and they can be rough, but that doesn't mean we can't look up and just smile and make the best out of the situation.  Heavenly Father is aware of each and everyone of us. He knows are trials and struggles. If we will just put our trust in him we will all be able to push through the hard times and become the men and women he wants us to be and to return to live with Him and his Son Jesus Christ again! 

I love you all to shredzz and have a great week! 

Love,
Elder Wilson

My hair is getting a little long. Going for the Einstein look! 


No comments:

Post a Comment