Elder

Elder

Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13, 2015

Hello everybody! 

Well been quite a busy week. Been teaching lots of people and going all over the place.  Our baptismal date Brendon has been feeling pressure to be baptized by the 25. He says he wants to be baptized, but on his own terms and when he finds out if the Book of Mormon is true or not.  I'm just happy he realizes it all depends on the Book of Mormon so we will be helping him with that.  Elder Gibbons has been struggling with a lot of family problems and friends going less active so we have been taking it sorta of slow.  It has been hard to not just go out and get it, but Elder Gibbons is still a boss and teaches so good! We just have to work on his focus, but other then that we are doing really well. I love the guy to death. He is so dang funny and he is going to hook me up with the Irish girls when he gets home haha.  

I had exchange with the zone leaders this week. This time I went to Staines with Elder Harris so I got the car! It is so nice having a car.  You just drive, get out and find, teach, and then drive.  It is wonderful! We had to drive the Sisters in my District around both days for their exchange so that took up lots of time.  But while we were driving Elder Harris moved into this lane and then we sat there forever! Elder Harris is freaking out wondering why we aren't moving so I look a little ahead and realize that he had pulled behind a row of parked cars haha! We sat there for like 7 minutes with him thinking there was someone in the car. The other funny thing was that when we had gotten to an area to knock before a dinner appointment Elder Harris locked the keys in the car! So we did some finding, had dinner, taught the nonmembers, and then chilled at the members house till 10:15 waiting for the spare keys!  It was pretty dang funny.  I learned so much from Elder Harris and how to just be effective with everything from use of  time to serving others. It was a great exchange! 

We also got bikes! Elder Harris and I picked them up and they are so old. So Elder Gibbons and I ride like the wind to this dinner to find out my bike had no brakes and vibrates and the gears don't work and his bike has something wrong with the chain and the seat is broken.  Short story our butts and legs are still sore and I have not felt that tired in so long since are area is huge! We don't ride them since they are to dangerous so that means new bikes! We did some service for the Smith family who feel like older siblings or my cousins. They have a little 7 month old girl who is just so cute! We painted all day and they were like sorry we want to watch a movie so they put How to Train Your Dragon 2 on! "By accident"- Lewis.  I would have been fine if I had already seen the movie, but one of the movies I wanted to see so bad they put on haha. We just tried to keep busy painting, but still saw a little of it.  Looks awesome though! I also love my Bishop and this ward so much! It feels like an American ward with a touch of English and everyone is so posh (rich)! Love my area!

Well I hope you all have a great week and LOVE YA TO SHREDZZ!! 

Love,
Elder Wilson

Temple with Elder Heninger last week and did you know we have wild parrots in England! Freaking love this country of diversity! 





No comments:

Post a Comment