Elder

Elder

Monday, April 20, 2015

April 20, 2015

I just love this ward and area so much! I also love Elder Gibbons so much! The work is going so well for both us and the Sisters in Kingston. Heavenly Father is truly blessing us with many sheaves laden on our backs.  Last P-day Elder Gibbons and I went back to Windsor (our first area) to visit one of our favorite members the Saab's! They have three boys who are 16, 14, and 12.  We just chilled, played some guitar, and caught up on how things were going. It was so cool to be able to go back to my first area after leaving it nearly 16 months ago. I could still remember all the streets and how to get to places and of course seeing Windsor Castle was awesome! I love this work! 

We have slowly been increasing our teaching pool little by little. We were finally able to get contact with our baptismal date Antony who has been having phone and housing problems. We will have to move his date back but he is so solid! He just keeps telling us that he knows 100% that God will give him an answer and lead him in the right path. His prayers are amazing as well! He is really open to.  He was Catholic and realized they didn't follow the bible at all really so he went Pentecostal and saw that they didn't really follow the bible either so he is an honest seeker of truth and it is amazing! He is also from Africa so I want to baptize him so bad haha. Our 13 and 11 year investigators Soli and Isaac are doing really well. Teaching them more often and playing football .My skills are getting pretty amazing, but they also came to church this week! They are just the coolest nicest kids.  Brendon is taking it slower, but is doing really well.  One of the less actives we are working wit Avril came to church! She is one of my favorite people in the whole world. She has gone through a lot, but wow she is just amazing! We also picked up a new guy named Ponoaj who is Indian. He wants to be baptized and is super cool. We were just calling numbers on a really old potentials list and bam! He met up with us! God is great! 

Had a really awesome District Meeting since President Millar was there! First time that has happened for me. I just love that man and Sister Millar so much! Had two great dinners with two American families in the wards. The Barlow's we saw on Thursday and they are awesome. Every American in the ward has the biggest house and nicest cars! They are minted! Had a really amazing spiritual thought with them were the Spirit was so strong! We have been doing Bishops challenge to the ward and it is great! We also ate at the Jones last night and they have 4 daughters! Bro Jone's is a manly man to and so it reminds me of the tv show with Tim Allen and his three daughters haha.  They are 13, 10,8, and 4 and super cute.  The 8 year old is named Elsa! They would leave me alone and kept  trying to hold my hand and to jump on the tramp with them.  There poor dad is going to have his hands full when they are older haha.  Did the same spiritual thought with them and at the end we say a kneeling prayer and ask for a moment of silence at the end to ponder and they said "Good Luck!". Well at the end they were quit and Bro Jones said he doesn't think he has ever had that happen like that for that long before. I LOVE THE SPIRIT! 

Funny story: We took our bikes in to see how much they would cost fix and it would be way over £100. We needed to get rid of them some how so we decided to takes the locks off and see if someone would just steal them for us haha. so we took the bike locks off and put them to the side of our flat. and less then 24 hours hours they were stolen. England is great and I love those people for taking them off our hands!

This church is the only true and living church on the face of the earth and Christ is at the helm! I know this to be true with every fiber of my being! Joseph Smith was called of God to be his Prophet in these latter days. I love this work and the joy it has brought to me and my family! Most of all I love Christ and all that he as done for me.  He is is our Savior and Redeemer and invites all to Come unto Him! 

LOVE YA TO SHREDZZ AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK! 

Love,
Elder Wilson

Crazy nights with Elder Gibbons and Isaac Saab! 







No comments:

Post a Comment