Elder

Elder

Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4, 2015

16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.

 17 Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?

 19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.- Genesis 17

I share this scripture with all of you because in the mission when you train you are considered the "Mission dad" of that new missionary. Well I have never trained my whole mission and it is basically the only thing I have ever wanted to do. I only have two transfers left now so I thought like Abraham that I was to old to have a child. But by the miraculous hand of God I received a call from President Millar informing me that I will be training!!! Best birthday present ever! Can't wait to have a boy and just see him do all the funny things new missionaries do and to see him learn and grow into an amazing missionary! It will also be super humbling! To pumped for that! 

I also had Ipad training this week which was pretty cool. Elder Kieron and Elder Brent H. Nielson of the Seventy talked to us and it was epic! Some heavy doctrine was dropped and we just felt so uplifted and edified! It was so cool having the whole mission together. I also got to see my trainer for the first time in 18 months! It was good timing to cause he goes home this Wednesday which is crazy to think! Feels like yesterday we were both super young and had no idea what we were doing.  My favorite part of the whole meeting was at the end when the whole mission stood and sung "Jerusalem".  It is an amazing song that talks about building Jerusalem in England! 

The rest of the week was pretty run of the mill.  Working hard and just trying to do the best I can! Sorry for no pictures the computer is being weird.  Will send a whole bunch next week! 

Love you all to shredzz!! 

Love,

Elder Wilson

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad's note---He forgot to inform us he is now a District Leader too.  Parents have ways of finding out things!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment