Elder

Elder

Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28th

 Well I don't have much time to write this email since I saved it for last again.... Got to be better at writing this first.  Well this week was super great and super long.  Had my first zone conference and it was super amazing! Learned so much and gained so much more perspective on how to be a better missionary.  Our investigator pool has gone to zero which sucks, but we have some solid new investigators we are meeting this week and we are praying and fasting that we can start seeing some success.  I know though that this is the Lords work and not mine and he will do things his way.  Its going to have to be a short letter this week so here comes the spiritual thought.

I want to share a simple thought on faith.  Without faith we have no hope, charity, humility, diligence, patience, and much more.  Faith is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is what changes and propels us to be better and want to be better.  I have found this out for myself and do everyday.  We can only strengthen our faith though by earnestly studying the scriptures, praying morning and night, and keeping God's commandments.  I got to watch the last session of General Conference this last Sunday and two quotes stick out in my mind.  The first one is " The most important part of you day is your personal spiritual time."  This is when we learn how to better ourselves and when we can receive revelation for that day to better ourselves and the peoples lives around us.  The second quote is "Permanent change comes through the atonement."  I hope you all know that once we have faith in Christ and his infinite atonement and go forward acting on that faith that is when we learn and grow the most.  Christ is waiting to help us. He has his arm stretched to us and all we have to do is hold on in his love and atonement and do everything to not let go.  I know that Christ lives. Because I have learned what the atonement truly is and can do for me my life has become so much and better and my burdens lifted.  I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES.

I love all of you so much and hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Wilson




No comments:

Post a Comment